Sunday, April 15, 2007

single again

Well that sucks.

I knew it was coming... and it really was my decision, but it still doesn't change the fact that it sucks. It sucks that I ended up hurting her. It sucks that there really wasn't anything wrong with the relationship.... we were just sort of stagnant... and neither of us wanted to move things any further than they already were.

But I did like her - a lot - she's a funny, sweet, wonderful girl who deserves all kinds of happiness. I just don't think I'm the guy. I hope we can end up as friends - it's so cliche and I don't know if it's even possible.

So there you go. I'm single again. Time to have a beer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll buy you a PBR and then we can have a threesome.

danl77 said...

Lets make it a Quad!!!

Matt..that's what happened with Nicki and I. Great girl, nothing wrong, we just weren't the right people. Even though it hurt, I am so much happier that I did not continue something that wasn't right. In the end, it is probably the healthiest thing for both of you.

Matt said...

you two scare me a little...

m said...

so... let me introduce myself ;)dan's friend michelle, from miami (the freudian slip)