They say you can never go back, but this weekend was about as close as you can get... I went back to Miami this weekend for Alumni Weekend - actually, not for alumni weekend as I went back for the celebration of Glee Club's 100th anniversary. Close to 400 guys came back to sing and remember what was the best part of my college experience. After four hours of rehearsal we put on a full two hour concert under the direction of Doc Wabrick, Clayton Parr, and Ethan Sperry. Man do I miss Clayton... he's one of the most gifted conductors I've ever worked under, and he is truly my primary influence in my job and my work. So good to see him. And, of course, there was the requisite "celebrating" that came along with the weekend. Good times.
And I leave for Portland TOMORROW!!!!! YIPPPPPIIEEEEEE!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment