Kris told me that if you google "hair mountain," you actually get linked to my blog!!!!!
But sadly, I think she's a big liar... and once again (as usual), trying to get me to do something stupid. I don't know what that stupid thing is yet, but I'll probably end up doing it.
Like now.
I now have a goal. I want this to be the best blog about hair mountains ever! Maybe if I say "Hair Mountain" enough, I'll make it to the first page of links when the average websurfer types in HAIR MOUNTAIN!
I should go to bed.
hair mountain. hee hee
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

2 comments:
when I type in "thehybridmind", my blog comes up. and yes...you should go to bed, you're drunk!
Mark is the one that said it was "google"able...I just tried it too and none of our blogs came up...MARK?!?!?
Post a Comment