Saturday, June 23, 2007

(sleepless) in seattle




I couldn't resist the title - sorry...

I went out and had an excellent meal at an italian restraunt this evening... and a bit to drink with it.... :)

The bartender assumed that I was in town for pride weekend - which is amusing in and of itself...

Ended up talking to the girl next to me who is moving to Minneapolis (where the bartender was from) and gave me her email because she wants me to come visit.... then ended up talking ot a girl in the hostle who went to Antioch.. small world.

I think I'm done with seattle - I'll head out tomorrow towards the san juan islands. Seattle's ok. Not as bad as people led me to believe, but at the same time I sort of feel done with the place and I didn't do all that much here.

A couple drinks too many, and still on Eastern time, so I'm done for the night.

No comments: