Saturday, October 20, 2007

quote of the day

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."


Lewis Carroll from The Walrus and the Carpenter

4 comments:

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Dude, seriously, one of my favorite movies and absolutely FAVORITE part of that movie.

Kudo's to you...I always sing that song to myself.

Matt said...

hm

I don't know it as a movie. I know it as Lewis Carrol's poem... What is this movie you speak of? And what is this song? I must know more!

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Well, cheesy as it sounds, Disney's animated Alice in Wonderland...but it gets pretty dark and trippy for a kids movie. I love the Tweedledee/dum part that preceeds it too.

You haven't seen that? wow.

Matt said...

I saw it, but YEARS ago... remember, I'm not a dad.

I just don't remember stuff like that.