Thursday, February 28, 2008

game on

Work was supportive. So it's back to a trip to india.

I got a meningitis vaccine and a polio booster today. and - the most exciting one - some pills with LIVE typhoid in them. Yippie! So I'll take typhoid every other day for a week. Crazy. I've got typhoid!!!

And I got my visa/passport back in the mail today. That's cool.

On the downside I had a REALLY bad day at work today. Lost my cool. That's not cool. :(

Back to good news. Glee Club celebrated it's hundredth anniversary today. (and tomorrow and saturday). Nice to sing with people again for fun. And some damn fine singing it was, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The universe is no longer angry with you...it has diverted it's wrath upon me!! I have pink eye, work has been ridiculously hectic, and my old dog, Blue, got run over by a car (that last one is not true...I just like to have three things in a list of universal wraths.)

Kris "the Leper" Halter

danl77 said...

That is ironic about Bon Iver. I just read a review in The Other Paper and thought it sounded like a great album. Great minds think alike.