I got word that I have been offered the India job.
I put in my formal request for a year sabbatical at work today.
So.... wow.
And along with that, in order to have a "family friendly" blog, I've established a wordpress blog that will be available for family, friends, co-workers, and possibly even students. (So no snarky comments y'all). It won't be back-linked to this blog, but this blog will link to it. You can see the preliminary design here
This space will continue to publish the shame.
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

2 comments:
Who wants to go to India in December???? I DO, I DO, I DO!!!!! Can I come visit you? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Congratulations! Now to see what you're school will do. I'm happy for your opportunity, but we'll miss you if you go.
I'm glad you started another blog...it'll be great to experience it with you.
Post a Comment