what a few days. I know I keep saying that, but it's been true.
I've had a pretty negative reaction to my meningicoccol vaccine. And I'm not used to being stuck with lots of needles in the first place. So that's not made me happy. I haven't started the typhoid series until I can get through these side effects, because the typhoid side effects are supposedly much more likely that you'll get them...
And then I got some rather challenging news on my next year opportunities...
1. The other person the school had "hired" has been "un-hired" No reason given. Two others - a Czech and an Italian have been hired.
2. They moved the press conference back. But still want me to come out the week after BUT they still haven't bought a ticket and I keep getting put off....
3. My contact in India has quit her job because of issues with the administrator who is in charge. (general disrespect towards women, youth...) She doesn't think that this will affect my job, but doesn't put it past him. Rahman has remained supportive and understanding of her, but it sounds like she'll be returning here shortly.
I'm really upset because I'm pretty much out of control on this one. I don't have a way to make things happen. And really want this opportunity. I need to leave here for a while. I'm not saying I might not want to come back, but I need to leave... India was a great opportunity for that outlet, but I'm starting to worry that it may not really come to fruition.
So I'm tired and frustrated.
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

2 comments:
That sucks. I want to be funny, but I don't think now is the time. That just sucks. I'll be funny later.
eeeeek!
Post a Comment