What an AMAZING exhibit... My parents had gotten tickets for my brother and I for birthday presents. When they had come up with this idea, they had thought we'd go sometime in the summer. But then I decided to move to India, speeding up the need to see the exhibit. So we ended up going today. We got there early, avoiding most of the bigger crowds. It was truly amazing to see what we have inside of us, and what - quite literally - makes us tick and what moves us. It's such an amazingly complex and developed structure. The first picture posted (none of these were taken by me - all photography is prohibited in the exhibit)is actually the same person - the skeletal structure looking at the muscular structure. The second is the the circulatory system.
Probably one of the best museum exhibits I've ever seen. So much of museums is history and artifacts, but this was unique. It's expensive, but worth every bit of it. And if you do go - which if you can, you should - I would also recommend taking the optional audio tour with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment