Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I knew that moving to India would change my life and my perspective on the world forever.

I didn't realize that it would start before I left.

I didn't realize that this would make me realize who my real friends are - and who they aren't - before I even left the country. But it has. And there have been some surprises. I have been really disappointed by some "friends." And I've been really encouraged by others.

It's interesting... and an experience that not everyone gets to have.

ps. y'all are still my friends in case you were wondering....

2 comments:

Taintball said...

phew...I was sweating it there...I was thinking...shit, did I mess something up? Did I forget something important? oh, it's just Matt, no biggie.

Kidding of course, I'm really going to miss you and our occasional political disagreements and fun new music talks. We'll resume all this when you come back. I can't wait to hear about this trip via yer blog. See you Sunday!

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

I thought the same thing as Croupy..."why am I such a shitty friend"?? What did I say? Was it the hand job?