I wish I could capture with words how awesome the last twelve hours have been.
But I can't.
Not here.
So you'll have to imagine.
And wait for me to figure out how to post a song....
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago
publishing your shame since 2007
2 comments:
It's easy.
Start by typing.
Say, "I had a bacon cheeseburger and the bacon stayed crispy throughout the entire sandwich."
Then say, "I got my mail and I may already be a winner."
Then try, "I took a big steamer and finished my dump and crossword simulatneously."
Continue on by saying, "I was watching reruns of The Facts of Life and it was the one where Natalie loses her virginity and then I found a half eaten graham cracker in the couch cushions that was still crispy and even had a little chocolate on it."
Close by saying, "Then I took a ten hour nap."
Let me know if this helps.
I do appreciate your writer's workshop. I feel I have benefited from your wisdom. I will apply your guidance in future blogs.
I tried to write something. I did. But my lawyers advised against publishing it.
And sadly, I don't really get mail. The occasional thing is forwarded to me from the good ol' days when I actually had an address. But otherwise... not so much.
Post a Comment