I've returned to the familiar surroundings of Cincinnati, having been granted shelter by the graciousness of the stupid thursday and the hybrid mind (who's that?!?). I raided my POD today for some clothes, which I was lucky enough to have.
It's kind of hard bringing my mind back around to all of this... it's not where I thought I'd be, but it's not a bad place to be. I just feel pretty generally displaced.
I went into work today and am going to be starting pretty full-tilt pretty soon. In a strange way, it was nice living with my parents again. I ate really well, my dad seemed to really enjoy having me around - it gave him an excuse to drink more, and we played a lot of cribbage together.
On a strange note, the night I leave, my brother's van gets struck by lightening.
What a weird summer....
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

3 comments:
Did it appear as though the "Big Butter Jesus" on 75 was welcoming you back with open arms?
You know what? I'm a Christian...and that thing gives me the creeps. I believe it's also known as "Touchdown Jesus".
for more fun with our lord and savior, the butter christ, visit
www.jeeeb.us
We call it MC 50ft Jesus around these parts.
I looked it up on microfiche and it's actually a antibacterial liquid soap dispenser with aloe and lavender.
Chuck Norris has an exact replica in his guest bath.
No matter where you are in an airplane, the Jesus dispenser's eyes follow you.
Post a Comment