So Laura has moved to Tampa.
I'm back to being the third or fifth wheel for a while. I miss her already and she hasn't even been gone two days. I'm really excited for Mark and Kris's Shindig tonight, but it won't be the same without having her with me.
It's amazing how quickly we started spending all of our time together. It hasn't even been a year, but she's been a part of my every day for what seems like a very long time.
Life alone is much less fun.
:(

3 comments:
I do feel terrible for you Matt...I can't even imagine if Mark up and moved to Florida. If you need a place to hang out...our door and our porch are always open.
Kris
thanks....
I miss you, too :(
Not seeing you everyday makes me sad. And moving to Tampa makes me sad. Being sad sucks.
Post a Comment