Since the not so stupid thursday is on a not so stupid trip to Greece, I have become the beneficiary of their CSA. So in her long-standing blog tradition, I give you CSA week 1 - Smith edition. It's a week late, since I picked up CSA edition 2 this morning... but I haven't gotten to that yet. I made some bruschetta that night for dinner, and I eventually made a made-up southwestern bake with Laura later on in the week (see post below). About the only thing I'm not sure what to do with is the Okra. Everything else I'll probably use.
The bread, of course, was not a CSA item, I picked that up while at the farmer's market. And sadly, neither was the wine. But all together it was pretty yummy.
Cheers and Bon Appetit!

2 comments:
You should make fried okra!!! You can't really date a southern girl if you can't make fried okra :)
Make some Jambalaya...Okra goes in that, sometimes.
Post a Comment