



I've been eating like a king lately! The food in vancouver was phenomenal. I ate at a singapore place the first night, and a japanese place the second. Amusingly, there was no silverware at the japanese place and they served a 5-course style meal... so good. Tonight was halibut fish and chips.
But I haven't slept all that well - either snorers or I wake up when it's light out, or something. So I'm really dragging today. It won't help that I'm catching the butt-crack-of-dawn ferry back to the states. I'll need to be there by 5:30 on Thursday morning.
I finally got a nice day, though. The weather was great today - it may have even gotten into the 70s. The morning in vancouver had sun, so I stopped at the beach before heading off to the ferry. I used sunscreen, but my face feels like it still picked up a little more than usual.
Victoria's pretty - a lot older of a feel than Vancouver which was all so shiny and new. This has more of the older Europe feel. I'm sort of done with cities, though. I think that I've been doing so many trips with extended camping that this is just a little out-of-normal travel for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment