Tuesday, July 31, 2007

blue rock state park





I've tried to post this three times through picasa, but each time it has disappeared. So... it's probably going to end up shorter than originally. This weekend I went to Blue Rock state park with some friends. We had vowed to get together more often after our 10 year high school reunion a couple of years ago, and finally we did. The park itself wasn't much to talk about - small, and mainly a take-the-fam-to-the-lake kind of place. I hiked all of the trails in a couple of hours. There is a state forest north of there that has some more trails, but as Chris and I learned, they are in rough shape and not really well marked. Oh well. We've decided that next year we'll probably make it a canoing and camping trip. And we'll plan the food a little better (although I did make a KILLER breakfast). And maybe we'll bring some hookers.

No comments: