
Possibly the only person who will really get this is dan...
I purchased a dozuki-style flush cutting or alternate dovetail saw a few months ago because it was on a killer sale. I hadn't had opportunity to use it, but was tired of reading so many must-have reviews of this type of saw and not having one..
My day arrived. Today I finally got to use it.
I understand. It truly does make the cleanest flush cut I've ever seen on a single cut. What a nice tool.
It's a small project, but it feels good to cut into a nice thin piece of mahogany. I need to think of some more things to make. It really makes me want to try hand-cut dovetails.

1 comment:
Yeah, I get it. I have done dovetails will a jig and router (not too well). I had considered the hand cut. Perhpas I'll come to Cincinnati for a weekend and we can makes lots of drawers with dovetails.
Post a Comment