Zoo brews was a hit!
Despite my reservations going into it, all doubts were cleared up after several "tastes" of Sam Adams and some tasty food from Allyn's. I may not have gotten any phone numbers from the various trendy women-folk who were there, but I did cuddle up to the friendly scorpion in the pictures. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) the poor guy was nearly comatose from the cold. His handler worked hard to convince us that he was actually a mild-mannered and rather docile creature. Kris would have none of it.
Fun times.
But I had really bad gas today... I'll blame that on Sam.


3 comments:
Ya...Mark has had to poo three times since we got home last night...It was either the beer or the food...but DAMN...thank god for Glade Air Freshening spray.
Nice scorpion!
Kris
Hey, i got an idea, let's talk about my poop! Everybody's poop stinks. Mine just happens to rate high on the stink scale. Wait...hold on a second i got to take a ...
Sounds like fun. I wish I could've joined you. I wouldn't have gone NEAR the bug though.
Post a Comment