Wednesday, November 21, 2007

happy thanksgiving

The older I get, the more I find Thanksgiving to be one of my favorite holidays. It's fairly simple; get together with family, eat well, and remember to take a moment to be thankful for what we have. And there is so much to be thankful for.

One of those things that I am constantly thankful for is having such good friends. If you read this, you're probably a good friend. So know that I am grateful for your friendship. Enjoy the holiday however you spend it.

cheers
hezakiah

2 comments:

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Here, here! Same to you Matt! If we take all the "modern culture" crap that surrounds the holidays (i.e. black friday, "damn" relatives instead of "my family", who if you didn't have them you hate these things even more...) and get down to why we do it year in and year out, we would appreciate these things more.

I'm thankful for each and everyone of you. I'd be miserable without the happy, drunken, philosophical times we've had. I'm also thankful for this blogging apparatus. Like we've discussed before, we wouldn't talk about all these things had we not wrote them down on our blog, so we're getting to know each other so much better because if it. Thanks gods of blog.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Ah, Hezikiah McGillicuddy...I like the new handle. How'bout Hezzie for short.