Monday, November 19, 2007

best craigslist ad ever

GO HERE

I was reading an interesting blog at besthike.com/blog which ended up getting me linked to another hiking blog - trailspace, which referenced the above craigslist ad. Only the LA craigslist would have an ad like that.

6 comments:

danl77 said...

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And you will probably GET a "job" too!!!!

Matt said...

I personally like how "pitching tents" is the first item on the job description.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

oh, how I'd LOVE that job...but I'd probably not get to any of the camping bit...other than pitching a tent and teaching them how to get in it.

Unknown said...

why can't I be naked too? I mean come on, that's how I hike.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Mark, now you've let the cat out of the bag as to WHY I GO CAMPING WITH MARK!! D'aaaahh!