I placed deposits on two trips.
Part One: Tibet. The home of the exiled Dalai Lama, Buddhist Monasteries, Everest Base Camp.
Potala Palace, Lhasa TibetPart Two: Nepal. Going where roads don't go. From Besthike.com: Many call Annapurna the best hike in the world, by far... The entire Circuit is about 300km (186mi), 3 weeks circumambulating the Annapurna massif of peaks. This region is unique in the Himalaya in that it is relatively easy to get up close and personal with two of the world’s highest peaks.
Annapurna 1And part three will depend on who I fly with. If I fly Qatar airlines (the most likely possibility right now), I'm going to try to swing an overnight or two in Dohar, Qatar.
Wow. This is for real....

3 comments:
Oh yeah? Well I may very well be making a trip to Indiana. Take that...
Also, you don't GO to Quatar, you PLAY a Quatar...
spots are still open.
Sign your own ass up.
And THEN I'll slap it. (But I may call you Sally instead of Monkey)
I'm in! Jess and Grace have to come too and you have to pay for them...funny how things ended up.
Post a Comment