The holidays are upon us. Somehow this year's holidays - from Halloween on - have sort of snuck up on me. It's not like I didn't know it was coming, but how on earth is it December 23rd already?
Oh well.
I will say that this has been a good week of celebrating the good stuff about the holidays - friends and family. Two days at Mark and Kris's and then two days at Larry and Jodi's. All good times with good people. So thanks, everyone. Tomorrow my parents arrive and it will be a few days with them.
Whatever you are doing and whichever holiday you are celebrating, have a happy, safe, and joyous time. Merry Christmas, kids.

3 comments:
Back at ya! I hope yours is very happy Hezzie! Merriest of Christmases to you and yourn.
Hope you had a great Christmas too...it seems like I haven't seen you in a long time...after seeing you every day for a week I am having Hezzie Withdrawl!!!
Kris
mmmmm
be careful what you wish for. I'm back....
Post a Comment