And when you actually need to call 911 because you're scared... genuinely scared... that's a long time.
And it's not that I was (very) scared for myself, I was scared for whoever it was that was on my porch, beating the hell out of my front door. Because there were some very angry people yelling some pretty intense things at him... and he was yelling things back along the lines of "the police are going to be on their way" (which I took for - "if you're not going to open the door, at least PLEASE call the cops) and the response being along the lines of "you're not going to last until the police get here." Followed by continued, hard, almost frantic pounding on my door and much more shouting. They moved a little down the street, where I think the guy did get beat up pretty badly, although I don't know anything for sure...
I think almost everyone on the street called 911, because when the cops did show, they showed in force. I counted at LEAST 8 cop cars (I'm fairly sure there were more), and they pretty much shut down the end of my block.
Needless to say, I didn't sleep much. Life in the hood man....

4 comments:
Holy Crap man! Holy crap!
the lady across the street said she counted 13 cop cars, and that Norwood cops were part of that response.
the cops knew something about this that I didn't. You don't send 13 cars for a few guys pounding on doors.
WTF.
Yeah...in Grandview, the police eat donughts, and people's dogs poop on your lawn.....pretty exciting.
Wanna move to Columbus?
I am really sorry, but it is DOUGHNUTS. I am such an idiot. I almost failed English once.....
Post a Comment