Why, in God's blessed name, are you reading a Kruschev memoir? Aren't there more redeemable (not to mention non-communist) people that are worth reading?
Let's face it, Hezzie...The theory looked great on paper, but it just doesn't work in the real world. Just my .02 worth.
(you had to know I was going to jump all over that, right?)
4 comments:
Why, in God's blessed name, are you reading a Kruschev memoir? Aren't there more redeemable (not to mention non-communist) people that are worth reading?
Let's face it, Hezzie...The theory looked great on paper, but it just doesn't work in the real world. Just my .02 worth.
(you had to know I was going to jump all over that, right?)
communism was an utter failure, and always will be when implemented by power-hungry people. It works on small scales, not large.
I didn't read his memoirs, it was quoted in Imperium, and I thought it interesting that Krushev's dancing style is much like yours.
"like a cow on ice"
that's a great line, my friend.
ps. For the record, I have NO intention of ever reading Krushev's memoirs.
Stalin's memoirs are much more savory.
Post a Comment