Monday, January 14, 2008

a proposal


Neko Case, will you marry me?

I know the odds are long of you reading this, but the proposal stands.

I will make you happy. I promise.

I recently got your album Live in Austin. And while I'm not usually a huge fan of live albums, "In California" makes it worth every cent.

Really, I'll marry you. And I'm a good catch.

6 comments:

Jack Croupy, alias said...

I'll second the good guy comments. And Matt, if you ever got her, I'd be a jealous man. She's not only talented and intelligent, but oh so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yes. I'll marry you.

danl77 said...

Wow...someone is a giant a-hole. even I wouldn't have posted a fake comment. I actually cried when I saw that one.

Matt said...

what?

that's fake

Dammit. I even planned on moving to canada...

:(

Michael Mavridoglou said...

I already did her....eh..so-so.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

I smell Kris in this fakery! She's always up to no good.