Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the white death strikes again

*Sigh*

My first night of concerts was to be tonight. But the white death has struck, ending that notion.

First time I've had snow cancel school on a concert day. Living in Ohio, I guess it was bound to happen, but this stinks. I was halfway to work when I found out. The roads were bad... but man... this stinks.

I'll head in later today.

*sigh*

4 comments:

danl77 said...

You are complaining? Crap...I always wish that would happen. I happen to be at school...I guess 1-2 inches isn't enough to cancel. Bummer

Matt said...

concerts aren't my favorite, but they are important to the kids. So yeah. I'm complaining.

It's much more about them than me at this point.

That and why the hell did I do all that organizational work?!?!? I could've slacked off a LOT more.

Matt said...

you check blogs at work?

danl77 said...

Oh yeah..I'll probably get fired or something. Whatever..