Thursday, February 21, 2008

my life is a whirlwind

So...

Another concert canceled. This weather sucks. They canceled all after-school activities. Which sucks. These concerts really need to be over.

Now we're going to have 3 separate concerts on Monday night. 430 kids in six separate choirs.

And

I got a request from my principal that I need to have all of my license materials ready for tomorrow. Which, now that the concert is canceled is MILDLY realistic. Guess what I'm doing tonight.

And

I'm being flown to India
For a press conference (!!!!!)
For three days in March
I've gotten it extended to a week (that's a hell of a flight for a one-day press conference) And they're paying for all of it.
And there's an assumption that I was going to conduct Rahman's studio orchestra. Probably not my strength... what?!?!? Most likely this won't happen - because it probably SHOULDN'T, but WHAT?!?!

I'm amazed at my life right now. Rarely have things been this interesting.

(I'm sipping on some scotch right now. My nerves need it.)

No comments: