as promised.
I've said it before, but man... a walk in the woods is better than prozac could ever be. I feel so good while I'm there, and it stays with me... I slept great last night. May go find some woods to walk in today, too.
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

3 comments:
So I guess you are not on a plane...sorry dude!! If you want to go drinking later...I am free and wearing green :)
Kris
Dude, this seems to get shadier by the second. BUT, the rest of the world does not operate like the good ol' US of A. It's amazing how efficient we are in relation to the rest of the world...and we think America is retarded most of the time.
See you haven't even been to India and you've learned something!! ; )
"...the farther one travels, the less one really knows" - George Harrison (or whatever guru he ripped that line from")
Post a Comment