I'm still in town.
Not exactly where I wanted to be.
So I emailed the Rahman on Sunday early and said "don't have anything yet, what's going on?" to which he responded (quickly - a rare occurance!!) that they were fixing the problem right then and I would hear soon.
and again... I've got nothing.
I spent Saturday taking my dog up to my parents and then working at school cleaning up from a contest we hosted and then getting stuff ready for the week (assuming I wouldn't be there). Spent a little more time there yesterday and then - still having heard nothing - went for a long, therapeutic walk in the woods and then up to visit the brother and parents (I went to Clifton Gorge.. may post some pics later)
I have some big decisions to make in the next two weeks. And I'm going to see if I can pick up a couple church gigs in between here and there and at least redeem a little bit of money.
Took today off work... had to since I could have conceivably left today. Planning on going back tomorrow.
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment