Due to the relative indiscretion of one Mr. Croupy, this blog was put on lockdown last week.
Of course, it should be noted that a relative indiscretion was also performed by the owner of this blog, one Mr. McGillicuddy, in publishing Mr. Croupy's comment in the first place.
While the comment was not of a malicious nature, it did provide a shamelessly self-promoting link to Mr. Croupy's own blog... which in turn is linked to my blog. It is my distinct intention (by having two blogs), that one should be for the masses and one should be for my friends. These are two distinct worlds that I am much more comfortable keeping at a safe distance from one another.
So this blog has henceforth moved underground. I've got to invite you to be a part of it if I want you here. Because I'm elitist. That's why.
And if you know anyone who would like to view this blog, let me know. I can add them, too. Otherwise, it won't be seen.
Croup. You've been warned. You're in time-out. I've got my eye on you.
-HMcG
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

3 comments:
sooo..a lock down means you no longer post? great...what am I supposed to do all day with nothing to read.
I suggest since there was no true indescretion by one Mr. Croupy, an official apology and deletion of offensive post be completed as soon as possible.
ALSO, some new posting would be nice too.
Post a Comment