Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sympathy for the devil

In addition to being one of the best songs by the rolling stones, this is how I now feel for Mark. We've beaten him up before, making fun of his lack of posting.

I feel your pain, man. Nevermind that I've been updating my other blog with incredible regularity (which, by the way, gets WAY more traffic than this blog). I'm still getting abuse.

Should I pontificate about dan's "I'm a crack dealer" look? (that picture has been saved to the hard drive, my friend...)

Should I (as suggested) apologize to Mr Croupy?

I choose neither. Not because I don't want to, and not because I'm an ass, either.

I will instead sing the praises of one Kris Halter, who selflessly took time off of work to take me to the airport, and then spent an evening picking me up from the airport and listening to me babble semi-coherently... What a great girl. So lift your glasses of cheap malt liquor or whatever you're drinking, and drink a toast to the bear we love to poke, Kris Halter.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great...pick a picture of me with a giant double chin...nice.

I am glad you chose me as the Cincybloggers blogger of the week.

Kris

Matt said...

aw, c'mon... that's one of my favorite pictures of you.... seriously!

Unknown said...

Did you just call me the devil? I will punish you in the afterlife.

Taintball said...

sounds like someone has a CRUUUUSHHH!

...but which one of us DON'T love Kris and envy the Hybrid Mind at times?

Matt said...

Don't worry, I've got a crush on you, too, Mr. Croupy.

I'll elaborate if you'd like, but I prefer to leave some things to the imagination...

Anonymous said...

Nick...you can take over as my "Second Boyfriend" when Hezzie takes off...I am convinced that no one man can satisfy me.

Kris

Taintball said...

yes, please Hez, leave it to our imaginations...I've unplugged mine until the memory of your comment is gone. ;)

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

If no one man can satisfy Kris, I suggest she start a relationship with that strapping rhino from the pictures at the Zoo. I'd imagine you could harness a good rogering from that beast. No?