Saturday, May 3, 2008

getting ready

I've spent the day packing - taking a brief pause to drink some mint juleps and watch the derby.

It's starting to get real - I've packed up my desk and some other things today... and more and more important details are being finalized... I get my PODS unit this thursday and then my family is going to descend on the house to help pack this weekend.

But the truth is, packing has made me come back to why I'm doing this. And yeah, I'm nervous about it, but the truth is, it's been the right decision all the way along the line. There's a lot of things that have gotten me to this point... and it's what I should be doing.

And you - my friends - reinforce that in a way that has been tremendous... I couldn't do this without your support and encouragement.

Thanks.

No comments: