I've been happily put to work repairing my brother's garage. It's a roofing project with the added bonus of termite and water damage! (those two often go hand-in-hand for those of you who haven't had the joy of termites before.... I stuck my hand in a corner today and pulled it out and the glove was COVERED with termites. Gross.) But it's good. It keep my brain and body occupied.
favorite experiences from working on the garage:
-Having a Mexican laugh and say "Man, that's hard work..."
-Having a crack ho (no joke. She does crack and she's occasionally a prostitute) yell up to my brother "Jeff- Where's your safety harness?" That's right... a crack ho was worried he wasn't being safe.... uhhhhhh yeah.....
2 comments:
Why does said crack ho know your brothers name? I think that's a valid question you could ask your brother...
;)
Oh, sure, just because she is a crack ho she can't be worried about the wellness of others? It is her nature, being a ho and all...
Post a Comment