(hopefully you all can sing a little billy joel along with the title)
The time has come... and things are pretty well set... It's looking like I'll be pretty much out on Saturday, and then I'll leave sometime Sunday mid morning/day. My parents are coming down tomorrow to help with the final push to move out and clean a bit for the incoming tenants.
But, on the frustration side of things, I emailed a week ago and haven't heard anything. So I STILL don't have:
1. A work visa (tourist visa, yes, but you can be deported for working on one of those)
2. A contract.
3. A plane ticket.
4. An address where I will be living.
5. A job description (i.e. what classes will I actually be teaching?!?)
That's starting to wear on me quite a bit.
Off to the doctors to get the last set of immunizations. *sigh*
edited to add:
They wouldn't give me the last two shots -too early. And they had said when we started that they would. Supposedly I'm 90% covered.
Yeah.. that makes me feel that much better.
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment