
I have:
a case of beer
a few partially filled bottles of liquor
A couple bags of chips
mark's bringing burgers and dogs
and cornhole.
c'mon over.
seriously. Everything below should go....
edited to add: I've just made two pitchers of sangria - so the rum mixer problem has been solved.... :D

6 comments:
Hey, that guy has my mullet! That is a lot of alcohol. Well, if we got to do it...
Crap...I guess I'll just wait for the drunk dials....
We did not even scratch the surface of your alcohol collection...guess we will have to try again next week
Kris
what's up with you guys? I guess you'll have to call in the big dogs and make sure the Greek boys can show up to put those bottles to rest. Let me know when the next one is...in laws kept me away for the first (and unsuccessful) attempt.
cheers!
hey taintball, try every weekend, any night.
By the way, i tried to run over your in-laws friday because they ignored me and didn't wave. Actually, now that I think about...one of them flipped me off.
hey taintball,
how about we TRIED to call in the greeks, but they didn't show. So there.
Most of it actually is gone. We were down to a quarter bottle of vermouth and a half bottle of vodka.
So yeah. There ya go.
Post a Comment