Thursday, July 10, 2008

house hunting

Mark and Kris - Are you ready for a new neighbor?!?!?

Kris and I looked at a cute little place on your street that is just BEGGING to be worked on. And a steal at the price.

I'm working on getting financing tomorrow and may make an offer by Monday.

There is so much to freaking do in my life right now.

But it wouldn't be my life if there weren't an adventure.

3 comments:

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Sweet~ that means I'll have a new neighbor too! It'd be great to have you in the 'hood.
Good job Kris! I know you had a hand in this!

Anonymous said...

I have a hand in practically everything...(insert maniacal laugh here)

Kris "The Puppetmaster" Halter

Schatzy said...

Bulletin: House for sale by owner across the street from Jody and Larry. No pressure. We know who your real friends are. Don't feel guilty. We won't love you any less. Whatever you feel is right. Not that you're asking me. You have to do what's right for you. It's your decision. You have to make your own mistakes. Go with your gut. Its not permanent. Life goes on. Do what you feel in your heart. It's not up to me.

-Schatzy