Sunday, July 27, 2008


I didn't get the house. Apparently multiple offers were made, and the owner just took the highest. Didn't even bother to call everybody back and say "give us your best offer." They could've gotten more money for the place.

So I'm disappointed. Back at the starting place again.

I was pretty excited about this one. I'm tired of being without my own place. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry dude...but that means more fun looking at houses...houses are cool and you are helping Mark and I learn about our own neighborhood!

Kris

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Sorry, but as you've found from experience, these setbacks end up being good things in the long run. Have faith that it's all for the better.

We're here to drink beer with you when you're feeling low. that's what drunks, I mean, friends are for.

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

The third times a charm. That's not a cliche', it's fact.

Becky Schatz said...

I'm sorry you missed out on another house. I'm sure it won't be long.