Sunday, July 27, 2008


On the other hand (read previous post), we had an awesome time in the hoppin' and happenin' city of Columbus. We crashed at the old green truck's casa and completely trashed the place. We threw a ragin post-concert party that somehow involved the camera crew from "cheaters" and a very angry man who's girl friend was sleeping with me.

Maybe these things happened, maybe they didn't.

But I think we had a pretty good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great experience in Columbus...great food, great beer, a meet-up with old and new friends, my first time hailing a cab, not my first time falling asleep in the ladies room at a bar, dancing and general merriment. Thanks Dan for letting us use your place as home base...we didn't steal anything...I promise.

Kris

Sir Michael of Foxcroft said...

Wish I could have gone. Still never seen the SKOTS. Next time for sure...