Sunday, September 14, 2008

fall weekends

I love fall.

And while this weekend didn't have the weather of fall, it had many of the great things that I love about fall.

Friday night I went out with some friends from work who I hadn't seen since last year. I had to do the India story a couple of times, but I'm having to tell that less and less...

Yesterday I got up early, went to Findlay Market and bought a TON of stuff... bacon-wrapped fillets, sweet corn, fresh lettuce, herbs, cheese, bread... and ended up with an AWESOME dinner.

I had a date in the afternoon - just a nice visit to Ault park with our dogs - fun, free, and a good time. I will probably see her again, too. So that's a bonus.

Watched some football and played guitar in the afternoon, and watched a movie with Kris in the evening.

Bonus: Ohio State got PUMMELED by USC

Really, what more do you need/want?!? Today is shaping up to be excellent, too. Hope your weekend has been as good as mine!

No comments: