I completely agree. (and I usually don't agree with actor's political views)
I feel that the argument used against Barack Obama, by his opponents, for not having experience is the same reason she should not be in that office.
I was really taking a hard look at McCain, and trying to learn about his politics. But this pick, has completely erased any possibility of casting a vote for him. (go Libertarian Party!!!!)
I'll take Sarah Palin seriously, when she has governed an area with more humans than black bears. Until then...enjoy your hockey.
Obama has never governed anything. Wow. He's been in the senate about as long as Palin has been governor. Senators do not have any idea what governing large or small numbers of people on a daily basis is like. This is why the American people have voted more Governors into the White House in recent years. My best judgement told me to stay away from any retort to this post, but my confusion forced me to ask what the difference is between Palin and Obama in the experience category. It takes more than great oratory skills to "change" the country.
I was expecting some fiery responses here (mostly because I posted Matt Damon talking about politics) but I can honestly say I did NOT expect penis and pube jokes...
6 comments:
I completely agree. (and I usually don't agree with actor's political views)
I feel that the argument used against Barack Obama, by his opponents, for not having experience is the same reason she should not be in that office.
I was really taking a hard look at McCain, and trying to learn about his politics. But this pick, has completely erased any possibility of casting a vote for him. (go Libertarian Party!!!!)
I'll take Sarah Palin seriously, when she has governed an area with more humans than black bears. Until then...enjoy your hockey.
Umm...
Obama has never governed anything. Wow. He's been in the senate about as long as Palin has been governor. Senators do not have any idea what governing large or small numbers of people on a daily basis is like. This is why the American people have voted more Governors into the White House in recent years.
My best judgement told me to stay away from any retort to this post, but my confusion forced me to ask what the difference is between Palin and Obama in the experience category.
It takes more than great oratory skills to "change" the country.
OK, now hate me. And...begin!
Actors are so wise.
I agree with Sir Michael. I actually feel that Obama and Palin are both lacking serious experience.
Vote for my Penis! It has governed me for 32 years without fail. And it ALWAYS meets my needs. It NEVER comes up short...
Oh...meant to ask you, Dan. Can my pubes be VP? I'll go ahead and take your answer as a yes unless you say otherwise.
I was expecting some fiery responses here (mostly because I posted Matt Damon talking about politics) but I can honestly say I did NOT expect penis and pube jokes...
well, Matt Damon's political opinions are about as ridiculous as Dan and Michael's campaign, so I see the correlation. : )
I'm going to "cock the vote" this year!!
Post a Comment