Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It's up there with Halloween. Halloween is just a good excuse for everyone to play, and Thanksgiving is a good chance to just spend time with family and eat good food. Really, isn't that what holidays should be about?
And, as always, I have much to be thankful for. Despite this being one of the most challenging and stressful years of my life, I feel like I've been humbled and reminded of the things that really do matter in this crazy world of ours, and first and foremost among those are friends and family. Without my friends and family I don't know how I would have dealt with the ups and downs of this year. When it comes down to it, these relationships are what make our life rich and meaningful.
So however you spend this Thanksgiving, I hope that it is what you need right now and that it is filled with those you love. Know that this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for each of you.
Cheers.
m
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

2 comments:
I'm so touched, I'm weeping! Oh, maybe it's just the onions...
Seriously, that's really sweet. We're thankful for you too! I wish we were back in Cinci right now...
I know you are reading these...post something...
Kris
Post a Comment