TED has some amazing ideas. I'll know I'm famous if I'm ever invited to talk at TED. Be aware, this is 20 minutes... but worth every minute of it. I love people who think.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YEAH!!! SOMEONE BESIDES ME AND MY DAD POSTED SOMETHING!! I haven't listened to it yet because I am so excited that you posted!!
Excellent! I like the part about "Paying attention to what we do"...that itself would solve a lot of the world's problems...awareness of how what we do affects others, the environment, the moral fabric of the universe...
I feel smarter having listened to such an impassioned speech.
wow...I normally don't pay attention your video posts...but I am glad I watched this one. I was just having a similar conversation with my parents about doing things "right".
3 comments:
YEAH!!! SOMEONE BESIDES ME AND MY DAD POSTED SOMETHING!! I haven't listened to it yet because I am so excited that you posted!!
Thanks!
Kris
Excellent! I like the part about "Paying attention to what we do"...that itself would solve a lot of the world's problems...awareness of how what we do affects others, the environment, the moral fabric of the universe...
I feel smarter having listened to such an impassioned speech.
Thanks Matt!
Kris
wow...I normally don't pay attention your video posts...but I am glad I watched this one. I was just having a similar conversation with my parents about doing things "right".
Post a Comment