Danny & Annie - StoryCorps
This little story literally brought tears to my eyes. It's what love should be.
I think had I proposed to Laura on the first date she would have run out of Habit's like a sprinter in the olympics. Although to her credit, she did meet most of my friends on our first date and she hung around. It's probably all the good songwriting :)
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

2 comments:
Hmm, you should have tried the first date proposal . . . you never know :)
Very poignant story - I liked it.
Thanks Matt...it's something that I don't realize enough how blessed I am. One forgets how lonely life can be when you're on your own...it's even more wonderful when you have little smiling eyes when you come home too.
Thanks so much and Merry Christmas to you and Laura. I sincerely hope to see you two soon.
Post a Comment