A few friends and I try to sum up the year in music with a top ten list of albums released that year...
This year's going to be tough. With just the year sort on itunes, it looks like I have listened to 49(!!) new albums this year. (and that's just those released in 2007... I got a bunch more that were new to me that I don't even get to count) At that rate I'll have basically listened to a new album every week for the entire year. Narrowing it down will be tough.
The top slots are the easiest - I can probably give you my top five now. It's the other five that make it tough. Lots of good contenders, but the standouts have already made themselves known.
Here's to a good year of music.
Egg Fast Log Sept 2017...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment