Friday, November 16, 2007

summer!

I know it's november, and it's the first time it really feels cold out... but that doesn't mean it's too early to start thinking about what I'm doing next summer!!! I think I'm really settling in on what it is I'm going to do. And it's super-cool.

The only downside is that it means I'm not going to be traveling over christmas or spring break... unless it's dirt cheap. I'm going to have to start conserving for this trip now... and maybe even start training....

7 comments:

danl77 said...

You are Fu**ing nuts.

:)

Does this mean we are off for spring break? sniff, sniff...

I don't care when it is, but I feel like you and I should do a trip every year together. As I refelct on Grand Canyon, It was really a great time, minus the punching and that one time in the tent....

Matt said...

Spring break can happen if its CHEAP (way cheaper than flights/Vegas). And yes. I am nuts. It's going to be killer.

And yeah. I really did like the GC trip and I'm down for a yearly adventure. We just have to figure out how to make spring break warm.

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Um...did I miss where you said you were going? and better put...Where the FARK are you going?

Matt said...

specifics will be released in a later post...

Anonymous said...

He is making his pilgrimage to Hair Mountain!! F*#K that Hair Mountain Dude!!!

Jack Croupy, alias said...

Dude, your destination should be shared in the blogosphere...ok, I just wanted to type that word. Nevertheless, I love your plans...hope it all works out for you!!

Matt said...

I was waiting until it was officially booked to put it in print.