Wear a pick on your forehead! Drum on the walls! Sing about Chicken Patty Sandwiches! Look like a Giant compared to Kris! Take pictures of shoes! And top it off with a giant roundhouse kick! (Take THAT Chuck Norris!)
Damn Chuck Norris for showing up in your pics! Thanks for including me in Dan's party. I think the beard poll was of no use since you didn't take heed the votes! Beards rule and if the girl doesn't love the beard, she doesn't love YOU! (just don't ask Jess if this is true...I may find out more info than I'd like to know.)
3 comments:
Damn Chuck Norris for showing up in your pics! Thanks for including me in Dan's party.
I think the beard poll was of no use since you didn't take heed the votes! Beards rule and if the girl doesn't love the beard, she doesn't love YOU! (just don't ask Jess if this is true...I may find out more info than I'd like to know.)
Beard power...HOH!
Yes. But she needs to be attracted to me first.
THEN I can grow said beard and even crazy unibomber beard and she'll still love me.
Just like I love Chuck Norris.
I have to be honest, dan. I actually like your picture of kris's shoe.
the more I see it in the slideshow, the more I like it.
Post a Comment