Fun with my new camera!
After a good bit of debate, a remarkably successful ebay venture, and a tiny bit of impulse, I've landed myself a camera that I've had a good bit of lust for for a while.
After letting the battery charge, it was off to the races, and 80 pictures later, I'm finally looking at what it has produced. Four of my favorites are above. Most of the shooting was limited to playing with some settings, etc, so a lot of the shots were crap, but that's ok. There's going to be a pretty huge learning curve with this toy. This is one damn fine camera. (at least in comparison to anything else I've used) Fun fun fun!

4 comments:
For those who care about specifics (and I realize that's probably none of you), it's a Nikon D40 with two lenses - all the pictures above were taken with the 55-200mm lens which is why the depth of field is more noticeable on the first three pics.
I really like the pic of the pins, but I think Beulah is giving you the old "Stink Eye" in the first pic.
Kris
I love that you got that!!! That's totally how I felt about that pic- she's looking at me like "dammit... put the camera down. You're starting to piss me off!"
oh yeah...beulah's tired of your artistic antics...give her some LOVE!
+1 on the "pin" shot...very cool.
Post a Comment