publishing your shame since 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those photos are amazing...especially Mexican Wrestler Alien!! Wow! I can't believe how soon it really looks like a little person!! Kris
This is just so great...I'm so happy for you two! Now find some damn jobs in Cincinnati!!!
Congratulations!! How long before the little one starts taking spectacular pictures of his/her parents?
After several people who saw these pics have made comments, I'm wondering if I should feel weird that my insides are on display . . .
Schatzy Smith does have a nice ring.Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those photos are amazing...especially Mexican Wrestler Alien!! Wow! I can't believe how soon it really looks like a little person!!
Kris
This is just so great...I'm so happy for you two! Now find some damn jobs in Cincinnati!!!
Congratulations!! How long before the little one starts taking spectacular pictures of his/her parents?
After several people who saw these pics have made comments, I'm wondering if I should feel weird that my insides are on display . . .
Schatzy Smith does have a nice ring.
Congrats!
Post a Comment