So where has it gone? Things have been busy at work - I actually spent this morning at work. Saturday morning work doesn't generally agree with me unless it is for my own projects and then I don't mind one bit. This was a need-to-do, though. We are being audited by our second biggest customer, Goodrich, on Tuesday. (and second only by a hair - they account for probably about 47% of our overall business). I'm the lead representative during the audit and will spend my day walking around with the head of Goodrich's Quality department. No small amount of stress here.
Then I've got one more week and I'm off for four, starting my paternity leave with Luca. But in that one week, I'll have to do a whole lot of work in preparation for our AS9100 audit (basically what allows us to do business in the Aerospace industry) a week after I get back. Huge stress.
I was pretty excited when Luca showed a little bit of love for Wilco by putting on his new onesie. He promptly puked on it, but that's not really different than any other outfit, and I think he liked it.

No comments:
Post a Comment