![]() |
| From video upload |
Wow... so it's been four years since my burst into the blogosphere!
And what good time's we've had! Remember this? Or how about about this (And yes... I'm now convinced I could indeed run a knitting factory :)
But seriously, it's been an interesting little thing.. a way to keep in touch with people, to shamelessly self promote, to vent about things that make you mad, a way to talk about truly random stuff, and apparently, praise (repeatedly) Oatmeal Cookies and Oktoberfest Beer
And while others may come and go, there are a few faithful on here.
And there are a couple new shiny features - I've added a new sidebar features - some blogs I like to check out. Mostly photography/design stuff, but a couple other odds and ends.
But hey. Thanks for reading my ramblings. Happy blogiversary to me!


3 comments:
Happy Blogiversary!!! Thank you for starting to blog and continuing to blog. I enjoy reading yours and posting mine as well. You are truly an inspiration to all!!! God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Kris
Freedom isn't Free, Kris. God Bless America indeed. And YOU are the inspiration. We blog because of YOU.
y'all are silly.
Post a Comment